The following post is a list of useful practicing resources. These include: coding katas, programming exercises, and educational software development games.
If you’re not sure why you should be doing coding katas and exercises, I have this old post explaining the benefits of coding katas.
- Bowling Scoring Kata
- FizzBuzz Kata
- Gilded Rose Refactoring Kata
- Greed Kata
- Potter Kata
- Prime Factors Kata
- Project Euler Problems
- String Calculator Kata
- Supermarket Pricing Kata (Sample Output)
- Tennis Scoring Kata
- Agile Ball Flow Exercise (imagine the 1990s under construction gif here)
- Agile Pizza Shop (imagine the 1990s construction gif here)
- Marshmallow Challenge (imagine the 1990s construction gif here)